Chef Alisa Kelly – Turks & Caicos Aggressor
• Graham cracker crumbs – ¾ pack
• Butter – 2 sticks
• Sweetened Condensed Milk – 3 cans
• Heavy cream – 1 quart
• Bananas – 6
9-inch pan with side opening spring
1. Melt butter and add to crumbs. Mix together and press into the bottom of the tin. Refrigerate until set.
2. Boil the 3 cans of sweetened condensed milk for 3 ½ hours – unopened in the can and keep topping up the water as needed.
3. Remove cans and add the filling to the top of the crumb base.
4. Refrigerate until set.
5. Whip heavy cream into stiff peaks and add to the top of the toffee.
6. Slice bananas and add to the top of the cream.
7. Refrigerate for about four hours to set.
8. Slice to serve and decorate with chocolate sauce.