3 cups of white sugar
2 16oz tubs mascarpone cheese
2-3 tbsp cocoa powder
2-3 packs amaretto biscuits/ladyfingers
2-3 cups of coffee
1. Separate egg whites from egg yolk. Beat the egg white, then gradually add 1 1/2 cups of sugar and beat till stiff peaks form.
2. In another large bowl, beat the egg yolks together with 1 1/2 cups of sugar, then add the mascarpone cheese.
3. Combine by folding in the beaten egg whites with the egg yolk mixture with a rubber spatula. Don’t Beat.
4. Spread a third of the mixture on a 9″ x 13″ Pyrex dish 5. Dip the amaretto biscuits in the coffee completely submerging (but not too long as they will fall apart fast), then layer it on top of the mixture covering the entire layer.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the second layer 7. Top the second layer of biscuits with the last third of the mixture and top with cocoa powder using a sifter.
8. Place in freezer till ready to serve.