By: Cayman Aggressor IV
1lb Ahi tuna cut into ¼ inch cubes
1 each Scotch Bonnet pepper finely diced
2 tbspn Fresh ginger finely diced
1 can un-sweetened coconut milk
3 tbspn finely diced cilantro
3 tbspn soy sauce
1 tbspn sugar
½ cup red onion
1 cup red and yellow pepper chopped
½ cup Fresh ripe mango chopped
¼ cup lime juice
¼ cup lemon juice
2 tbspn minced scallions
Salt & pepper to taste.
1. Reduce by 50% coconut milk, scotch bonnet, ginger and two half cilantro .
2. Strain mixture and let cool.
3. Mix together Tuna, red onion, peppers, mango, lime & lemon juice, scallions, remaining cilantro and the cooled coconut reduction.
4. Let marinate for at least 2 hours before serving.
5. Serve on a bed of Spring lettuces, garnish with cilantro , mango and coconut shavings and fresh lemon wedge.